As a team member of Dental Associates, you can expect an excellent compensation, use of state-of-the-art technology, experience on-the-job training, continued education offerings, abundant opportunities for career growth, a dedicated support team, wonderful patients and the gorgeous state of Wisconsin.
2021 Benefits Overview:
Additional Perks and Benefits:
Yearly allowance for shoes and scrubs.
Semi-annually based on patient satisfaction and revenue per clinic.
Two tier wage based on skill.
Mentorship and additional compensation for becoming a mentor.
NO FORCED VACATION.
Take vacation on your time and your terms. You won’t need to take vacation when your doctor
PAID TIME OFF.
We offer paid vacation and paid holidays.
STABLE AND FULL-TIME HOURS.
Regular schedules — no surprises. Reliable full-time hours you can depend on.
We encourage our team to keep learning and embrace innovation.
Focus on building trust and forming relationships with your patients — our internal support
teams handle the rest.
Work together with dentists, specialists, hygienists and other dental assistants across a growing
Explore opportunities beyond dental assisting with greater internal mobility.
At Dental Associates, we foster a culture which invites our patients into our "dental home" and provides our dental assistants with a career, not just a job. Founded in 1974, Dental Associates is Wisconsin's largest family and dentist-owned group dental practice with over a dozen offices throughout the state. Dental Associates is a strong company with the resources to continually invest in our overall growth and talented team members. Be part of a dynamic organization that will make you proud.
• Establish rapport with patients by greeting them with a smile and maintaining a professional image in appearance and manner
• Complete patient check-in and pre-registration
• Introduce patient to clinical staff and escort patient to treatment area
• Monitor Doctor and Hygienist timeliness and inform patient of any delays
• Resolve patient concerns; answer or seek to find an answer to patient inquiries
• Collect treatment fees due from patient and document date-of-service payments
• Update patient accounts on an on-going basis
• Provide coverage for Dental Assistants to account for absences and assist during high volume periods
• Receive, distribute, and stock dental supplies
• Sterilization of instruments
• Disposal of used supplies, waste, and hazardous materials in the proper containers
• Properly disinfecting operatory upon request
• Associate’s degree preferred, high school diploma or equivalent required
• Preferred minimum of 2 years in the dental field
• Communicates in a clear and concise manner. Uses appropriate grammar, pronunciation, and tone to enhance understanding
• Effective interpersonal skills to maintain rapport with patients, dentists, other staff members and the community
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to clearly present information to and answer questions from patients, supervisors and coworkers
• Good customer service skills and ability to work as a team in fast-paced environment
• Ability to apply mathematical concepts to practical situations
• Conceptual thinking abilities to recognize problems, collect data and draw valid conclusions
• Contribute constructive suggestions to supervisor for clinic improvement
• Must be able to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
• Possess energy, resourcefulness and manual dexterity
• Be able to stand, sit and walk frequently
If you’re ready for an exciting, stable career with a growing company apply today!
Get to know Dental Associates - www.dentalassociates.com
YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/user/DentalAssociatesWI
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/DentalAssociatesWI
Twitter - https://twitter.com/Dental_Assoc