As a team member of Dental Associates, you can expect an excellent compensation, use of state-of-the-art technology, experience on-the-job training, continued education offerings, abundant opportunities for career growth, a dedicated support team, wonderful patients and the gorgeous state of Wisconsin.
2021 Benefits Overview:
Additional Perks and Benefits:
Yearly allowance for shoes and scrubs.
Semi-annually based on patient satisfaction and revenue per clinic.
Two tier wage based on skill.
Mentorship and additional compensation for becoming a mentor.
NO FORCED VACATION.
Take vacation on your time and your terms. You won’t need to take vacation when your doctor
PAID TIME OFF.
We offer paid vacation and paid holidays.
STABLE AND FULL-TIME HOURS.
Regular schedules — no surprises. Reliable full-time hours you can depend on.
We encourage our team to keep learning and embrace innovation.
Focus on building trust and forming relationships with your patients — our internal support
teams handle the rest.
Work together with dentists, specialists, hygienists and other dental assistants across a growing
Explore opportunities beyond dental assisting with greater internal mobility.
At Dental Associates, we foster a culture which invites our patients into our "dental home" and provides our dental assistants with a career, not just a job. Founded in 1974, Dental Associates is Wisconsin's largest family and dentist-owned group dental practice with over a dozen offices throughout the state. Dental Associates is a strong company with the resources to continually invest in our overall growth and talented team members. Be part of a dynamic organization that will make you proud.
• Explain treatment procedures; seek clarification and understanding from patient
• Review and assist patient in updating iPad medical history
• Assist provider with patient education
• Take patient blood pressure, X-rays and radiographs
• Assist provider throughout exam including complex treatment, surgery, and all operatory-related care
• Monitor oxygen levels when nitrous or IV is administered
• Make impressions and fabricate crowns as instructed
• Prepare and record clinical notes and charting
• Prepare operatory for patient exam; sterilize instruments and disinfect operatory
• Establish rapport with patients by greeting them with a professional manner
• Explain dental procedures to be performed and obtain patient signature on the patient consent form
• Resolve patient concerns; answer or seek to find answers to patient inquiries
• Review treatment plan cost estimate with patient; appoint future visits
• Bill out procedures, collect patient balance, reconcile cash drawer
• Maximize provider productivity through scheduling efficiencies
• Manage phone line and schedule future appointments for dental teams
• Place confirmation and follow-up courtesy calls to patient
• Provide coverage for Dental Services Representatives to account for absences or high-volume periods
• Record treatment performed in patient record
• Order dental supplies
• Provide coverage for Dental Services Representative to account for absences and assist during high-volume period.
• Previous Dental Assistant experience or completion of an accredited Dental Assistant program required
• CDA preferred, High school diploma or equivalent required
• Knowledge of state dental practices requirements, including X-ray proficiency and OSHA training
• Effective interpersonal skills to maintain rapport with patients, dentists, and other staff members
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to clearly present information to and answer questions from patients, supervisors and coworkers
• Good customer service skills and ability to work as a team in fast-paced environment
• Ability to apply mathematical concepts to practical situations
• Conceptual thinking abilities to recognize problems, collect data and draw valid conclusions
• Must be able to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
• Possess energy, resourcefulness and manual dexterity
• Be able to stand, sit and walk frequently
If you’re ready for an exciting, stable career with a growing company apply today!
Get to know Dental Associates - www.dentalassociates.com
YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/user/DentalAssociatesWI
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/DentalAssociatesWI
Twitter - https://twitter.com/Dental_Assoc